Sunday, August 30, 2009

SING......

Sing..........such a small word but it has a lot of umph!!! It seems like whenever I have a charm with the word "sing" on it, it sells immediately. Some friends from Colorado visited a couple weeks ago and bought this right up, I need to make another one similar because I have so many things I could wear this with.

I'm going to visit a friend this weekend, Debbie at Prairieemporium.com and we are going to have so much fun....we're going to make jewelry all weekend. We're going to solder, etch pendants, make silver rings and all sorts of things. She is so talented and I can't wait to see what we come up with!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Linda, love this necklace. I also can't wait; I don’t think the days will be long enough for everything we want to do. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete