Monday, August 3, 2009

I'm Charmed!


I guess you could say I'm on a "charm" kick! I found this tutorial on the web on making a birds nest and this is my "first" try and I love it. I bought some steel wire today at Ace Hardware after reading a couple blogs that use steel to make some absolutely beautiful jewelry. I've never used steel in my pieces before but I like the workability of it and the way it looks so I'm going to try to incorporate it in some of my future pieces.
After looking closely at the "birds nest" picture, I need to get my tripod out so the picture isn't so blurry. There is sooooo much to consider when you start a blog. I read some blogs and they add a new piece of jewelry and comments each day and I think...wow, I don't think I could ever get enough ideas for jewelry pieces to make, then take a picture, edit the picture, download it to my computer, add it to the blog along with a comment. My goal starting August is to post twice a week showing two new pieces that I make that week!
I so appreciate those of you that continue to check out my blog even when it doesn't change regularly! Thanks! Leave a comment and let me know what I can do to make my blog for fun to visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment