Friday, July 31, 2009











Here are some charms that I made during my vacation. I've really been wanting to master the art of making a tree with branches, grass and a bird. And while I was at my parents I found some tools in my dad's tool box and I think I've got a couple of pretty good trees with branches. Notice the bird(s) on them, I've been wanting to use this new stamp forever!
I went to the Beadles (our local bead shop) today and signed up to teach a few classes for August and September. I'm going to teach a class on making charms, forging silver into earrings, and riveting a pendant! I hope to see some of my local friends there! You know who you are!





2 comments:

  1. Those charms are really cool! I love trees and leaves in charms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl, looks like you are back in the swing.
    I need to be making jewelry but here I am on the computer. Hope you had a great vacation and a good time with family. Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete