Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A Weekend in Greesburg












What a great weekend it was. My son and I drove to Greensburg, Kansas to visit my friend Debbie of Prairieemporium.com We tried etching for the first time and we came up with several nice pieces. Then Debbie drew a cross and a leaf (she's the really artsy one) and we made some pendants out of those shapes in brass. We also did some soldering and she did some resign designs! It was so much fun, it was like being at a workshop for a few days. And my son, Sam, had never been in the "country" before so he was in heaven around all the animals! Thanks Debbie for a truly wonderful weekend!










1 comment:

  1. Hey Linda, I had such a great time!!! Thanks so much for your visit to my home and all the help you gave me. YOU AER A GREAT FRIND. I am already looking forward to the next time. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete