Tuesday, June 30, 2009

GOING ON VACATION!

We're going to the Ocean! Yes, we're leaving in the morning for Destin, Florida. We'll stop in Jackson, Mississippi overnight and then get up Thursday morning and drive into Destin. I have been there before as a "single" girl....but my son has only seen the ocean from Galveston, TX so I'm so excited for him to see the blue blue ocean and the white sand. We bought our snorkling gear today, we have our beach umbrella and swimsuits and of course.....Sunscreen! Sam is very light skinned so I make him wear a swim shirt which he doesn't complain about too much! I can't wait to sit on the beach with my husband and son and just ... R E L A X! I'm taking magazines on quilts and beads and a book I'm currently reading so I'll have lots to read...I love to read!

And when I return...I promise to have a new piece of jewelry to show!

No comments:

Post a Comment