Sunday, June 7, 2009

Gem Faire Came to Town!

Wow, the Gem Faire came to town on Friday morning and I, needless to say, spent most of Friday shopping and Saturday morning. I had to stop.....I was getting "beadshoppers overload". It's where every bead starts looking the same and you can't remember what you bought and what you didn't. I was having fun shopping for my friend PrairieEmporium.com, it's fun spending someone else's money! I also picked up some sterling silver findings and quite an assortment of copper clasps and spacers! I can't wait to get started beading but it is "summer break" and my 10 year old son keeps me very busy during the day and by evening I'm ready to crash and burn!!!!

1 comment:

  1. OK, so now I am excited, can't wait to get the beads you bought me. Linda, thanks so much for shopping for me. I really do appreciate you. Debbie

    ReplyDelete