Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I Love Resin!

I so enjoy working with Resin. I taught a class on how to pour resin and prepare your materials and I always put together some besels for myself so we can use up all the resin we mix. I've got some ideas on what I want to do with these pendants and I can't wait to start working on them. Since I live in Oklahoma, the city is shut down due to 18" of snow fall so I guess I have no excuse on not making some jewelry pieces. I've also make a copper stamped necklace and I'll try to post that soon!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Linda! Love your resin work! I met you last summer at the Beadles....you did a rivet class for me when I was in town for my son's baseball tournament. Wish I could take this resin class too! I see you have a metal folding class too--- I need to be closer to Tulsa! Post some pictures of that work also!

    ReplyDelete