Sunday, September 26, 2010

Decisions Decisions.............& Pendants!



I had a birthday Friday! No, I'm not telling my age! My girlfriends took me out to a really nice restaurant on the River and I had a great meal! Saturday morning I taught a resin class and as you can see from the pictures, I've got lots of cool resin pendants ready to be made into jewelry pieces.


Now, my decision. I can't decide between purchasing a new Canon Rebel TS1 or Canon Rebel TS2? I went out to Best Buy to purchase the Rebel TS1 and of course there was a professional photographer I was directed to and he told me how awesome the movie feature on the new TS2 was. Well, it was about $175 MORE than I wanted to spend and I just couldn't decide so I walked out WITHOUT a new camera. If anyone out there has one of these camera's I would love to hear from you. Do I REALLY need HD quality movies from my camera? Will it get cheaper closer to Christmas. I hate indecisiveness and I'm bombarded by it right now!

3 comments:

  1. Belated Happy Birthday! It sounds like a wonderful time.

    The pendants are gorgeous, who's artwork do they feature? I can't wait to see what you do with them!

    (As for the camera, this is an area you always go for the better quality in. If you have the money, that is! You will never regret it in the area of photography and being able to record in HD is a great feature to have!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is Kate, I am also looking at purchasing a Rebel T2i A friend of mine owns one and loves it. I went to Barnes and Noble and 2emplyees were photography majors. one owns the camera and the other has the step down version because he couldn't afford the extra $175.00. They both said the T2i iis the "bomb"of a camera and they love it. I purchased the $30.00 book and I think I will buy it also. My friend got a great deal on it at amazon.com. It even included a printer so you might want to order on line. Plus you save the sales tax. -Kate. Www.creativechickscafe.com

    ReplyDelete