Monday, August 23, 2010

Going to Middle School!



First Day of Middle School. First day of going to a school mom doesn't know any teacher. First day of riding a bus. First day of an entire new year. I couldn't wait for Sam to get home that first day and when I asked him how his first day of middle school was..he couldn't stop talking about all the Food Choices! That's all he talked about...they have french fries, corn dogs, cheeseburgers, ice cream, Izzi's and much much more. I better deposit another lunch check into his account soon!


I did get a few jewelry pieces made. I also taught another soldering class at the local Bead Shop on Saturday and that was fun! I also got to etch some metal with my girlfriends....so much fun. There is so much to do and I now have to go back to work as. That's ok, I've got to pay for my "jewelry habit"!

No comments:

Post a Comment